Founded in 1964, Jazzmobile's mission is to present, preserve, promote and propagate America's classical music, Jazz. Jazzmobile’s presentation of high quality jazz education and performance programs, are highly valued by our stakeholders, colleagues and audiences. Our signature program, SUMMERFEST is New York City's longest running jazz festival and in celebration of its 55th Anniversary in 2018, it is being presented over 4 months in two parts: Part I June and July | Part II August and September.
Your support of Jazzmobile, at any level, makes a difference! Online gifts starting at $10 can be made below.
Check | Money Order donations can be mailed to:
163 West 125th St | Suite 906
Harlem, NY 10027
BECOME A SUMMERFEST 55 AMBASSADOR
Designate AMBASSADOR in the "Designate your donation to a specific program or fund." section.
- a 55th Anniversary SUMMERFEST T SHIRT
- "The Savoy King: Chick Webb and the music that changed America" the DVD
- inclusion in a Summerfest EBlast
- announcement from the stage at a Summerfest concert
- listing on the Jazzmobile website
- all of the Above and
- up to 2 reserved seats at a Marcus Garvey Park concert
- all of the Above and up to 4 reserved seats at 2 Marcus Garvey Park concerts
- all of the Above and...
- up to 10 reserved seats at a Marcus Garvey Park concert
Donations at the $1500+ all of the Above and will have Benefits tailored according to the level of their gift.