Stephen Petronio Company provokes creativity in the field of dance by embracing the past, present, and future:
- Preserving historic postmodern masterworks through the Bloodlines Initiative.
- Creating original works by Stephen Petronio in collaboration with leading contemporary artists.
- Supporting new choreographic work at the Petronio Residency Center.
Please invest in Stephen Petronio Company by making a tax-deductible contribution today. Any amount is deeply appreciated and carries great meaning for the company. Your employer's matching gift can double the impact of your contribution.
Donations can be made via credit card using the form below, or by check to: Stephen Petronio Company, 140 Second Avenue, Suite 504, New York, New York 10003.
• $25,000 Cornerstone Supporter
• $10,000 Benefactor
• $5,000 Producer
• $1,000 Choreographer’s Circle **Contributions at this level or above include invitations to patron events**
• $500 Dancer’s Circle **Contributions at this level or above include program listings.**
For gifts above $25,000 or to inquire about naming opportunities for the Petronio Residency Center, please contact Development Director Alessandra Larson at (212) 473-1660 or email [email protected].
If you would like to make an in-kind gift of goods or services, or to inquire about volunteer opportunities for special events or internships, please contact our office at (212) 473-1660 or email: [email protected]
All contributions will be acknowledged, and you will be placed on our mailing list to receive advance notice of performances.
Thank you for your support and encouragement.