Food Systems Network NYC *
* Fiscal Sponsor: Fund for the City of New York.
PO Box 170077
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Food Systems Network NYC (FSNYC) is a membership organization dedicated to fostering communication and cultivating collaboration amongst stakeholders to achieve a food system that provides healthful, safe, and sustainably and regionally produced food to all New Yorkers and treats food producers and workers fairly. Our members and supporters include professionals, academics, students, advocates, entrepreneurs, and other individuals from community groups, not-for-profit organizations, businesses and government agencies with interest and expertise in nutrition, hunger, health, urban and rural agriculture, and our regional farm and food economy.
Make a tax-deductible financial contribution to help FSNYC grow:
- Become a FSNYC member! Anyone who cares about the food we eat and how it gets to our tables may become a member! Learn more about FSNYC membership.
- Support: Already a member? Just want to donate? Contributions of all levels welcome!
Membership Contribution Levels:
- Student/Senior/AmeriCorps Volunteer: $10
- Individual Member: $25
- Sponsoring Organization (Up to 4 employees get free attendance per meeting): $125
- Supporting Individual: $125
Become a member today!
- Fill out the online enrollment form
- Submit contribution below
- Please indicate that this contribution is for FSNYC membership in the “Designate your donation to a specific program or fund” field below.
Membership terms begin bi-annually, February 1-January 31 or August 1-July 31. You may enroll at anytime, but your contribution will apply to the term that is closest to either February 1 or August 1. Please note, if you have any questions or are interested in becoming a member but find the fees prohibitive, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* All donations made to Food Systems Network NYC will be sent to their fiscal agent Fund for the City of New York.